Concert General Questions:
- What is the location of the festival?
43263 National Road
Belmont, OH 43718
It is just a few hundred yards West of the main JITH gate along Rt 40.
- Can I re-enter the festival if I choose to go back to my site? Festival Staff has the authority to allow re-entry for any emergency situation. We recommend visisting the medical tent upon arrival to notify them of your pre-existing condition that may need attention later in the evening. Re-entry into the campgrounds between 4pm and 11pm is prohibited. If you prefer to just come in for the last 2 acts, by all means... but we recommend coming in early, buying a few beers and supporting YOUR local Country Music Festival.
- Does the Eventbrite Concert ticket include camping? No, you must purchase a campsite or you must be listed on campers registration (to get a wristband). To enter the campgrounds, you must have a campground wristband.
- Will there be restrooms available? Not the flushable kind.
- Can I bring food into the festival? No. We have several food vendors onsite! (See Prohibited Items)
- What beverages can I bring in? Anything non-alcoholic, no glass. (See Prohibited Items)
- Can I bring in tarps and chairs? Yes and canopies will be in designated area in the upper area of the amphitheater. (See Prohibited Items)
- What is the age limit for the festival? All ages for concert. 18 yr older for campgrounds unless registered with parent/guardian. So, a group of 17 year olds cannot get a campsite. But they can purchase a concert ticket.
- Will the festival be ADA accessible? Yes
- Can I write the theme song for the festival? We have had this question a lot since our launch. At the moment we do not have plans to commission a theme song.
- Will there be a walkway along front of stage for photos? No
- Will the event be broadcasted on TV? At this time, we do not have broadcasting permission from the artists.
- Will there be food vendors? We hope for as much variety as possible to serve from morning through late night!
Please refer “Camping Information” download under the CAMPING tab
- How do I get access to the campground? There are 3 ways!
- You can purchase a campsite, which comes with 2 passes (wristbands) with the ability to purchase 4 more additional (total 6).
- You can be one of the 4 additional campers on a registered campers site.
- You can purchase a "single day GUEST wristband" for access. These will be released TBD and are based on availability and occupancy of the campgrounds.
- Will you have Concert wristband distribution before the show? We are planning wristband outlets & events in the local area. Dates/Time/Location TBD.
- Will there be single day tickets available? Yes, for Friday and Saturday
- Can I buy my tickets in person ahead of the show? Concert tickets must be purchased online until the box office opens (tbd). For the wristband outlet dates, wristbands will be released to customers with paid receipts OR we’ll help you purchase your ticket online then provide wristband.
- Is my ticket refundable? No
- Will you have merchandise available? Yes! We currently have merchandise for sale - view or BMRF merch here. We will have new 2021 merchandise available on-site in July!
- Will there be medical personnel on site? Yes
- Where will I park? We will have parking onsite, and we’ll be working with our neighbors that have provided their own private parking in the past.
- Do you have WiFi? We MIGHT have it for a fee through a separate vendor. If so, we will post an update to website/social media.
- Do you have any job opportunities available? We have a large staff of local folks every year that help us operate Valleyview. Any additional help will be posted.
- Can I bring instruments to entertain myself/friends at my campsite? Yes, please absolutely!